Sul Lee is dedicated to problem-solving and helping businesses prevent and overcome their legal issues. Sul Lee started her law firm in 2013 to translate her love of entrepreneurship, the law, and serving her local communicates and business owners. Helping small and medium businesses grow smart is Sul Lee’s commitment and passion in her business.
Sul Lee has worked hard, and her dedication to her fellow small and medium size business owners who conduct business in Texas is evident in her relationships (repeating business) and success rate on behalf of her clients. Ms. Lee takes the utmost pride in receiving repeat business, referrals, and recommendations that have helped her business grow in the DFW community.
Sul Lee is fluent in Korean, and her dedication to the Korean business community is demonstrated by serving Korean business clients in Dallas by becoming a Board Member of the Greater Dallas Asian Chamber of Commerce, Vice President of the Dallas Korean Chamber of Commerce, and Vice President of the Korean Society of Dallas.
Sul Lee’s life goal is to help people and she is steadfast in her motivation to help business clients, specifically those of an Asian and Korean background, navigate the cultural differences of Asian and American business law and successfully resolve any issue so that they may encounter the utmost success in running their business.
While running a successful law firm as the principal attorney, Sul Lee is also a mother of two. Her husband, who is also an attorney, and the family in their moments of leisure enjoy traveling and trying new cuisines in the Dallas area.
- Texas Business Law
- Corporate Law, Fractional General Counsel
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Employment Law
- Franchise Law
- IP Law and IP litigation
- Member, Texas State Bar, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2010
- Certified New York State Court Interpreter, Korean-English
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- U.S District Court, Western District of Texas
- 2016 Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Scholar Issued by Dallas County Community College Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business Program
- 2019, Served as president of the Dallas Asian Chamber of Commerce
- 2019, Served as vice president of the Dallas Korean Chamber of Commerce
- 2019 -present, Commissioned to the Global Regional Specialty Section, KOTRA Dallas Trade Center
- 2022-2023 Appointed as Official Legal advisor for Dallas Korea Consular Office
- August 2023, Lectured “Passon, not Profession” in KAPN Youth Empowerment Seminar
- July 2023, Lectured in the Dallas Korean Consulate Office’s 10th year Anniversary Symposium
- March 2021, Article published in Voyage Dallas Magazine “Hidden Gems”
- January 2021, Appeared as a legal expert on DK NET Dallas Korean Radio ”Good Morning”
- April 2021, Appeared as a legal expert on DK NET Dallas Korean Radio ”Good Morning”
- September 2020, Lectured on “Online business” at “Smart Online Seminar” hosted by the Dallas Korean Chamber of Commerce
- August 2020, Lectured “5 things that Covid employers should know” hosted by the Dallas Korean Chamber of Commerce
- July 2020, Webinar Lecture as Patent Attorney, hosted by Indian Chamber of Commerce
- April 2020, Contributed to “Unemployment benefits due to COVID-19″ in Korai Town News Local News
- December 2019, Lectured on labor law as a lawyer specializing in commercial law at KOTRA
- October 2019, Lectured KAPN Expert Panel Discussion
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- University of California, San Diego
-B.S., Bachelor of Science