Sul Lee Law Firm PLLC provides comprehensive legal services to businesses in Plano, Texas. Conveniently located in Dallas, our practice encompasses commercial law, civil litigation, commercial real estate law, employment law, franchise law, and intellectual property law. Knowing that Plano is home to many domestic and international corporations, we are dedicated to helping clients overcome challenges and get the best results. Call us today for a confidential consultation.
Representing Domestic and International Businesses in Plano Texas
With extensive legal knowledge and business savvy, Sul Lee Law works to guide clients through all phases of the business cycle:
The entrepreneurial spirit is thriving in Plano, but startups face unique challenges. From selecting the appropriate business entity (e.g. corporation, partnership, LLC), to preparing foundational documents and obtaining licenses and permits, working with an experienced business formation attorney is essential. You can rely on our firm to help get your business up and running, prepare the necessary legal paperwork, and provide ongoing counsel to help you achieve your objectives.
Sul Lee Law counsels clients on a variety of business transactions. Whether you are buying or selling a business or contemplating a merger, our experienced Plano business attorneys will provide trustworthy advice. We leverage our skills and experience to prepare all types of transaction documents, including:
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Buy-sell agreements
- Employment agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Nondisclosure agreements
- IP licensing agreements
When you become our client, you can be confident that we will work to help you engage in successful business transactions.
With more businesses relocating to Plano, the commercial real estate market offers lucrative opportunities but also challenges. Our firm regularly advises developers, investors, and business owners on matters such as:
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Commercial leases, including Letters of Intent, buildouts, and renewals
- Construction disputes (e.g. delays, design defects)
- Commercial real estate litigation and dispute resolution
- Commercial landlord-tenant disputes
- Commercial property insurance
- Development disputes
If you need assistance obtaining a construction loan, leasing or purchasing a commercial property, or resolving a dispute, we are the experienced choice.
Disputes can be a distraction from your business operations and drain profits. For this reason, we often recommend that clients pursue alternative dispute resolution methods (e.g. mediation, arbitration). When litigation becomes necessary we provide aggressive courtroom representation. Our legal team has extensive experience negotiating and litigating all types of business disputes, including:
- Contract disputes (e.g. breach of contract)
- Employment disputes (employer side)
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
- Tortious interference
- Vendor disputes
Whether another party has not fulfilled its contractual obligations or your business has been accused of wrongdoing, you can depend on us to protect your rights and interests.
Texas is a major hub for international trade, which has contributed to Plano’s economic growth. When it comes to cross-border transactions, having informed representation is essential. The international business lawyers at Sul Lee Law regularly advise business clients on matters ranging from tariffs and trade to cross-border disputes.
When developing new products and bringing your innovations to the market, having informed representation is crucial. Our legal team is well-versed in intellectual property laws and provides strategic advice on:
- Copyrights – assisting with copyright registrations, preparing cease and desist letters to stop infringements, and litigating copyright infringement if necessary
- Trademarks – conducting trademark searches, assisting clients with trademark registration, and prosecuting and defending trademark infringement litigation.
- Patents – advising clients on product clearance, patent preparation and prosecution, licensing, and post-grant proceedings.
- Trade secrets – safeguarding confidential business information and trade secrets through non-compete and nondisclosure agreements.
We understand the value of intellectual property assets and brand recognition and the importance of protecting your IP rights
We advise franchisors and franchisees on all aspects of franchise law. Whether you are buying or selling a franchise or territories in Plano, our attorneys can assist with:
- Negotiating, preparing, and reviewing franchise agreements, franchise disclosure documents (FDDs ), and related franchise documents
- Filing franchise registrations
- Advising on franchise law compliance
- Managing franchisor-franchisee relationships, including dispute resolution
When you partner with us, we will work to help you achieve your objectives in the franchise space.
Sul Lee Law’s Fractional Legal Services
For clients without in-house counsel, we provide fractional general counsel services to advise Plano businesses on matters such as:
- Corporate governance
- State/federal tax planning
- Employment Law
- Risk management
- Dispute resolution
- Business dissolution
We can be retained to advise on day-to-day legal issues or on a more comprehensive level for specific matters and projects. You can depend on our attorneys to understand your business and help you achieve your objectives.
Talk To An Experienced Plano Business Law Attorney Today!
At Sul Lee Law, we provide clients with strategic representation and personalized attention. As a local law firm, we understand the unique needs of the Plano business community and the nuances of doing business in Texas. Contact us today to learn how we can help.